Be part of the solution
The opioid epidemic leaves millions of Americans at increased risk for overdose.4,5 Yet, less than 2% of high-risk individuals received naloxone, a medication that reverses the effects of opioid overdose.4
Help keep yourself, your family, and your community safe. Ask your doctor about Kloxxado® (naloxone HCl) nasal spray 8 mg.
Kloxxado® Savings Card available
Eligible patients pay as little as $0* with the first ever manufacturer’s savings card for a naloxone nasal spray.
*Maximum value of $40 per box, up to 2 boxes per redemption, up to 4 boxes per month. No activation is necessary. See eligibility and restrictions.
- KLOXXADO® (naloxone HCl) Nasal Spray [prescribing information]. Columbus, OH: Hikma Specialty USA Inc., 2021
- NARCAN® (naloxone HCl) Nasal Spray [prescribing information]. Plymouth Meeting, PA: Emergent BioSolutions Inc., 2020
- FDA 2019, “Having Naloxone on Hand Can Save a Life During an Opioid Overdose,” https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/having-naloxone-hand-can-save-life-during-opioid-overdose, Accessed May 3, 2021.
- CDC 2021, “Save Lives Now,” https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/pubs/featured-topics/save-lives-now.html, Accessed July 1, 2021.
- Guy GP Jr, et al. 2019, “Vital signs: pharmacy-based naloxone dispensing – United States, 2012-2018,” MMWR. 2019;68(31):679-686.